Facing Mont Blanc, the castle of Morges has five museums:
- The cantonal Military Museum showing major collections of ancient and army weapons, as well as the uniforms of Swiss soldiers in foreign service, particularly in Napoléon Bonaparte’s army.
- The Swiss Museum of Historic Figurines and its 10,000 miniatures selected from the Raoul Gérard collection.
- The Museum of Artillery and its 40 guns showing how artillery was used from the Burgundy Wars to modern times.
- The Museum of the Lake Geneva Region police, which was opened in 2006, a landmark of regional heritage since its foundation in 1803, whose goal was to maintain the region’s independence.
- The Paderewski Museum dedicated to Ignace Paderewski, a great Polish pianist and statesman, who marked the cultural life of Morges.